4.26.2009

my mum cook

my mum is a good cook, she used to cook since she is 1o years old...she born in a poor family, she is no.2 among 10 sisters and brothers.she trained to cook for her little brothers and sisters. Every morning she has to cook before she went to work. According to my mum, she had to prepare plenty of porridge and simple vege. These are their breakfest and lunch (2 in 1). when the time my mum was in 17 years old, she worked as a maid in penang. This is the first time she left home and worked alone in Penang. ( maybe this is the reason she likes to eat penang asam laksa) when she was in penang, she used to cook different type of cuisine....chinese food, western food etc...she is a talented cook. I still remember when i was 11 years old....i used to watched my mum cook....and she always asking me to go out of the kitchen. she don't like anyone of us to kacau her .....haha but i still stand next to her. One day i told my mum, can i cook for you. " You sure or not", " I said i can". At the end, i cooked 4 dishes and 1 soup. It is really a surprise to my family, but my mum keep saying can eat or not.....while she was talking,her mouth is full of food. kekeke.....

yesterday night she cook a fantastic ' char siow'. Omgs...it is damn happenning, it's taste good and yummy.... i love it. woooohhhhhhhhhhhh.... Look at the 'char siow' , it is so fat and oily but when you put it in your mouth. You difently shock of it.....thanks mum! good job, well done! i love it! you forever my idol in everythings you are.



















#ps: peppies, my mum is going to cook for you guys....she is preparing for everyone of you, i will bring back for our lunch meal. dun miss it ok , i will be back this 4 May (mon). C ya!

No comments: