4.22.2009

for myself

































tiring makes me feel sad, feel down, feel lost
tonight i have decided to treat myself a good meal
i went to zen which my favorite japanese restaurant
i am here alone but i still feel warm
because i have tasted a warm and familiar taste 
which i have been forgotten in my memory

last time when pep still at sunway
i used to go zen quite often
hoi is the one who always accompany  me
her favorite fresh raw sanman 
but now we are getting lesser and lesser
and she is not around with me almost 4 month

as usual i have my regular set meal 'sanman salt'
zen- forever the best cook for this meal
i still love you very much
i ate very full and peace
i spend an hour just enjoying my meal
ya, it defiantly not cheap
but i think i have to treat myself 
because i need it
i need to recharge my battery
i need to recover slowly
i need too . . . 
i wish too . . .
i want to be . . .

4 comments:

Dorabie said...

shit man! Go Zen BOH JIOU hor!! Wah lau...make me damn hungry now!

greenhoihoi said...

zen with hoi! those were the days. now i can't even manage to get my bb prams there! so unbaby friendly!!!

diane said...

Zen has a magic spell cast on us. I feel recharged each time I eat there. It has powers to make me feel happy too. Really special place. Its also a place we often go to celebrate when we get projects or reward ourselves after a hard day's work.
So lucky the food standard never dropped.
we should go there again.

tyan said...

yeah, we will be there a day. pray for it!
HURRAY!