3.29.2009

my day

yesterday night, i had a nice movie at 1U, watched yasmin ahmad latest movie "Talentime". Its so beauty, that i feel it until now and tomorrow.

slept around 3am and wake up 7.45am this morning, catched my bus back to muar. As usual have "chu cheong fun" as breakfest at petaling street. Leave pudu at 10.15am, arrived muar at 12.30pm. Papa pick me from bus station, in our journey back , we only have few word among me and papa. Going to have my lunch, notice my motorcycle petro is empty, air of tire is nearly gone. Omgs, it happened again! sighs! Reach bakery shop, asking my mama for the lunch, is a busy day for "ching ming". They have "tapao" for their lunch. So, i decide to look for my friend karen.... we went out to eat at "tam ciak kuih". eat "wanton mee, otak-otak, satay... today this street is full of people...so hot so crowded....luckly food still nice. Visit CIMB, finanly i got to draw out money, which i can't draw out yesterday.

After finish dinner at home, around 7.45pm. I'm preparing for the earth hour event, informing my family that i'm going to shut off all the electricity. Kiddos are excited but the old and mature 1 are not really agree, they want to do this and that! End up the lights are all closed but the TV is still on. Because astro AEC is doing singing competition! Papa favorite! This is my earth hours for tonight, no candle but got TV.

After 9.30pm, lights turn on! Is not easy to educate this message to my family. But it is hard to happened together, because my family contain too many people. They have different needs and opinion! I had done my part, finished my responsibility! Finished my bath, going "lim tea" with friends until 2am. Reaching home, open the ladtop.....starting my blog and visiting FB.

This is my day , is really tired and sick.

i just want to recall back, what have i done today. Sorry for it!

3 comments:

Dorabie said...

its ok...cos if you visit their website, they can't expect the whole world to switch off the entire electricity. So they only expect us to switch off our light will do. And this is already good enough. You sounded tired man...I think just relax and enjoy yr time with your family. Next week gonna be a busy week again. :(

diane said...

You win already sis. 3 am still blogging .. I have pengsang already. Btw my parent in law TV is still on too. but they are watching in the dark lah. So same same. Better than lights on. all the running around late nights is not doing you good (Fb comment). take it slow a bit.. relax.

tyan said...

sighs! my aunty visit me ....shit la, postpone and postpone....damn sick damn tired!

my papa still ask this and that....omgs...i'm really tired, cant u see it...