3.18.2009

no brand but is cost few hundred....OMGS!!!


















This afternoon,  i got my receipt of my car drying. 
it wasn't a branded receipt but it cost me RM240
wait, wait
it got brand, " BUDDIES CUSHION"
ha ha ...... signboard with rainbow....
(rainbow brings good sign) kekeke ...

i have to thank this guy-Calvin, 
he helps me to solve my problem (although i still have to pay)
when the incident was happened, i wasn't feel comfort for few days
until my car is fine, and it is hold by me
my heart slowly peace and calm
its really affect me a lot....
it is true, because my feeling shown all of this
so Calvin, you are really my BUDDY
hahaha....

i should send my car to bath  more..... i will try
sure, "BUDDIES CUSHION" 
you are my list of choice....

please take care of yourself, 
sorry that i still can't find out what's the problem to cause you so dirty, so wet, so smelly
i will seriously look into it
so please bare with me, " bai...."
i really love you
thanks for being with me for 2 years 5 months
xie xie ni BAI

1 comment:

Dorabie said...

eh...i suspect hor...when you leave Bai at home alone that day. He very scared with the thunder all...so he Liao Sai. But am praying that the so called Sai didn't affect the throat to sing for u when you go to work. Hope that your speaker will be ok. Anyway, i think its also high time to service the cushion as well. So treat it as if you gave him a SPA treatment lah. :)