3.22.2009

T H A N K S ! 谢谢!terima kasih! 干谢! arigatuk!

wah, today such a tired day for me, but i do enjoy myself very much!
21 march is passed, my birthday
key in my memory with these happy moment
your smile, your laugh, your love, your serious, your song, your voice, your face
i love it, i marked it.
friends, sissss, brosss.... you guys are so love, so kind
i know i am a fussy girl, no easy to stay with me
scare to show me things, scare to tell me your idea
scare to suggest, scare to share
because i keep band this and that!
or maybe sometimes i do really like it, but might suspicion by others
but, this round
you guys did it, well done peppies
no comment at all, or won't i comment anythings
i should learn from now
have to stay calm and appreciate 
don't voice too fast
is hurt and spoilt the mood of the situation
hmmm, almost 6 years i only knew it
forgive me such a low sense of it
your patient always giving me chances
i will change friend, promise

3 little kids make the party lightly, warm
thanks kobe, hayley and san yang
kido, i love you very much...you are my little friends
knowing both of you 6 years, and you are 4 years
from baby until little kids
making noise, making fun, making joke
these are your path to being here
we all enjoyed!
our little entertainment!

i would like to say thank you:

diane
thanks sis, is a lovely year for my birthday! you really can read my mind, i really trust you in many way. i believe your taste, your wisdom, your mind, your everythings! just love it, sis!

dora
you are such a wonderful woman in my life! nothings is impossible in your dictionary, never give up, always giving me energy. thanks sista! your skill shown your talents! i l have faith with you, keep it on ya.....u really BOLEH

hoi
forever my master, no matter where you are, who you are, mother of 3! I always respect you as my guidance. You always encourage me, believe my strength ! Thanks hoi

loo
you are a tall guy, but you  never put down on me. thanks for telling me the updated news, my favorite drama, song, 白白的anythings....hehehe....xie xie ni ah!

bobo
you are the guy who shown tear on me, is such a real relationship you and me! you are really a sexy love guy, always wanna shown your love no matter how it was! i like your truths, you are so confident on it, bro...u can do well in your design, i trust you, you can! thanks for being my friend!

mojo
mau mei, you are a little power puff girl! pretty looking, cheerful face, naughty likely, lovely.
thanks for making fun with me, draw line on my eye, my first make up. Its fresh and fun but still a bit scare! hahaha

phenie
thanks for your birthday card. i love it, is a cute idea to show my birthday month! ya, we went for shopping together, went for amei concert....n my party....thanks for your attendance and time! i do enjoyed.

celine
thanks for joining me the concert and my party! although we didn't meet closely, but you always shown your activeness. thanks ya!

love u , 
janice, jingjing, tyan, amei-tyan, limjingtyan, jing,静

1 comment:

Dorabie said...

No worries la! We are family mah as you have mentioned before. Am glad that you enjoyed yourselves with us last night. Anyway hor, the charges for our Live concert for that 3 hours is RM333 ok? cos you took the front seat mah..some more so close to the singers. hehehehe. Just kidding lah!